Our excellent facility is located very close to Waterloo and is ideal for Anniversaries, Birthdays, Picnics, Retirements, Seminars, Small Trade Shows, Tournaments, Stag & Does, Indoor & Outdoor Wedding Facilities
- For bookings and enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Hall Co Ordinator Carroll Norris (519) 669-8028 / Cell Phone (519) 590-9032
- holds 260 people, perfect for weddings, seminars, Christmas dinners, or company functions.
- catering is available
- overlooking the scenic Conestogo River
- between Waterloo Farmer's Market and Heidelberg. See contact page for directions and map.
For the following halls please call (519) 664-2951 or email email@example.com
- Our outdoor venue, the Clemmer building, holds 160 people indoors, as well as up to 500 more on the adjacent picnic grounds.
- Perfect for outdoor events such as family picnics, company picnics, stag and does, open air concerts, car and motorcycle shows.
- You can enjoy your beverages outside in our large the fenced enclosed area. Smoking is permitted in the outside enclosed area.
- The Clemmer Building is available for rent from May 1 -> October 31.
Lounge and Bar
- Our main club lounge holds 130 people and is available to rent along with it's adjacent smaller rooms, the "Small Lounge" and the "Game Room"
- one shuffle board table, card room
- This area is open to the public and is the members
- holds 40 people, perfect for a Christmas dinner, birthday party, or a seminar
- can also be used as just a get together with friends
- 3 Dart Boards
- one shuffle board table, four dartboards
- holds up to 70 people
PLEASE email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 664-2951
Last modified: October 09 2019 06:01:25