Our excellent facility is located very close to Waterloo and is ideal for Anniversaries, Birthdays, Picnics, Retirements, Seminars, Small Trade Shows, Tournaments, Stag & Does, Indoor & Outdoor Wedding Facilities
- For bookings and enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Hall Co Ordinator Carroll Norris (519) 669-8028 / Cell Phone (519) 590-9032
- holds 260 people, perfect for weddings, seminars, Christmas dinners, or company functions.
- catering is available
- overlooking the scenic Conestogo River
- between Waterloo Farmer's Market and Heidelberg. See contact page for directions and map.
For the following halls please call Don @ (519) 664-2951
- Bottom grounds have the Clemmer building, which holds 160 people, plus 500 on the picnic grounds
- great for outdoor events such as family picnics, company picnics, stag and does, car and motorcycle shows
- You can take you beverage/smokes and sit outside in the fenced enclosed area.
- In the winter the Red Rider and Robin Hood BB gun and Archery club is active Inside and young and old are welcome.
Lounge and Bar
- main club lounge holds 130 people
- one shuffle board table, card room
- where members meet
- guests welcome
- holds 40 people, perfect for a Christmas dinner, birthday party, or a seminar
- can also be used as just a get together with friends
- 3 Dart Boards
- one shuffle board table, four dartboards
- holds up to 70 people
PLEASE email email@example.com or call (519) 664-2951
Last modified: October 12 2017 11:10:19